Thursday, June 7, 2007

Work at breakfast time

Running late this morning as I had an emergency lure (an Andromeda as it happens) to make so my wife could get it into the Post first thing. I, therefore, had to enjoy my Marmite soldiers with a tube of cyanoacrylate as opposed to the Herald. I have not seen past the front page today so I did not have the opportunity to pursue something that has been worrying me for days.
Who is Brendan Sheehan? This very non Samoan Muliaga family spokesman has me worried. Who the hell is he? I hear on the wireless that he is now asking the Prime Minister to regulate the power industry and look into the SOE's profits. This is not your usual grieving family spokesman talk is it? Keep an eye on our Brendan, there is a lot more to him than a superficial glance would reveal. Who is Brendan Sheehan?

No comments: