Friday, March 7, 2008

Back on the Planet

Some of the more observant may have noticed that there has been no new entry on this blog for a couple of weeks - good job too I hear you cry. I have not been struck down with a sudden attack of rampant sloth but have been in the process of moving whare.

The Obalds have move from here


to here



and I have to get the hang of driving one of these



I haven't seen a paper for ten days, only got access to the Six O'clock News yesterday and have had the internet back for 48 hours. I have to admit being walled off from the wastrels who wold waste my money wholesale has been very relaxing and pleasant. But all good things must come to an end and I suppose I must give my attention to the ways of the world again.

But before we do that I have some lures to make, a couple of paddocks to mow and 476 cardboard boxes to unpack.

No comments: