Thursday, February 5, 2009

Idle blogger

Well not really but I look and realise I have only posted four posts all year and we are into February. Well I'm not obliged to post things if I don't want to but I do like to keep things trundling along. Excuses? Dog ate my keyboard? World price of tin falling through the floor? None really except that this is a busy time of year for doing things like enjoying life.

My fascination with politics has waned a little as there isn't any really. The Goof is pathetic and time warped in 2007. The PM announced a whole load of things he thought were a jolly good idea to ease the pain of the recession. I understand about 1% of what he said because I am not an economics/money type bloke. Nor is the Goof. He should just shut up and let the elected government get on with things. He wants, basically, Labour's election manifesto put in place in this area. Tough. You lost. Just keep quiet and let the people who won get on with it. If they are wrong and it goes even further tits up than it appears to be at present, then so be it.

When I started this blogging business I put in the headlines (and it is still there) that it would have a bit of gamefishing in it. Well there hasn't been much as I haven't done much. Went out not at all last year due to the moving to Obald Acres but normal order has been restored and I spent five days on the briny last week. Off for another trip tomorrow and a couple more weeks planned in March.

There is a report of last weeks fun (and it was) in the next post.

No comments: