Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Caution - Idle blogger afoot

Third day in San Diego and this is the first fleeting opportunity I have had to put finger to keyboard. Conference is better than I had hoped and so am spending more time actually attending than I had envisaged. However I have found time to watch the St Louis Cardinals give the San Diego Padres a good bum shellacking. Baseball is an exceedingly dull game which they have packaged very well - so well that it makes for an entertaining way of spending three hours. Don't think I'll be going again.

And then there was the Midway. This deserves more time than I have available between conference sessions and I will try and give it the time it deserves with pictures later. Suffice it to say that I was not disappointed and now I really, really want an aircraft carrier. I think I will still go for the nuclear option as all that re-bunkering at sea looks really tedious. You still have to take on loads of jet fuel I suppose.

No comments: