Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pathetic

If it wasn't so pathetic you could regard it as amusing. Dear Leader summonsed all the lickspittles to an all day caucus meeting yesterday to discuss where they might go from here. Waste of time really as the only place they are going is down the dunnie and good riddance to the lot of them. The last one they had of these the media made great play of their all arriving in the new flash 7 series BMWs that you and I bought them. SWMBO deemed this not a good look and they were all told to walk to the meeting yesterday.

So we are treated to a charade as they troop into the meeting. One by one when they were asked why they were walking (or in Mallard's case cycling) to work they lied like flat fish. 'It's such a nice day (in Wellington?) that I thought I might go for a stroll'. 'It's time to get a bit more exercise'. 'I always walk short distances up hill whenever I get the opportunity' and other such tosh. Not one was up front and honest and admitted through gritted teeth on the brink of left ventricular failure 'I'm bloody walking up a sodding hill in a Wellington southerly in full view of the nation's press because that damned woman told me if I dared set foot in the beemer she would break my legs.'

No comments: