Wednesday, September 20, 2006

An introduction to Whaleoil

Mr Rockhopper, I thank you from the heart of my bottom. I knew these things were around on Youtube somewhere but I couldn't find them. Mr Whaleoil is a very clever video editor and appears to like the current administration even less than I do - I didn't think that was possible. The link RH supplies leads to probably Whaleoil's best offering to date - all the rest are very similar and get a bit samey if you watch them back to back.
Didn't get to bed until way past my bedtime last night (BigFishBob knows why) and so I haven't given the daily rag my normal amount of cerebration. However I did have the attention span to get through the Editorial. It focuses on wretch Carter and over and above the usual it opines that the dimwit doesn't realise the magnitude of the judgement that has just been handed down against him. That would be right. He has been on the receiving end of an opinion of someone who is cleverer, better educated and more even minded than him. He has run across someone who has been trained to be impartial and has been selected for that role in society by dint of being better than his peers at something. I know this may fly in the face of the Marxist toad's ideas that everyone is equal. Well sorry, sunshine, that is bollocks. You have just been bowled by an intellectual Mack truck and you didn't even notice.
I have had a gutsful of equality. I want this place to be run by clever people - not clever devious like we have now but clever clever. The sort of clever I knew as a lad when clever people went on to further education to prepare themselves for a responsible place in running society. Not clever like being a school teacher, not being very good at that and so it might be a clever idea to get into politics. Not clever like I'll go to University ('cos I can do joined up writing) and study Women's Studies 'cos that's a clever way to get into politics. Not clever like I'll be head honcho of the Union for the Unemployed (there's a definition of an oxymoron right there) 'cos that would be a clever way to become a list MP. I want old fashioned bright people running the place. I want the Minister of Finance to be someone who has experience in something really radical - like economics. I want people at the head of Ministries who are answerable to their electorates and not their parties. I want the country to be run like a business not a bloody collective where any damned minority with a voice holds sway over the largely silent majority. I want to see the back of wastrels like Mallard, Bradford, Field - oh the list is endless - having inordinate sway on my life. I want to see an end to seeing my hard earned tax payer's dollar being wasted on ratbags who find any bloody excuse not to work. I want to see an end of government funded initiatives to do things they have no business in trying to do and have no show of achieving ($10mil - ten f***ing mil - to get South Auckland youth off the streets this moring. Sod off). I want this damned administration out, out, out - and yes, by lunchtiime will do nicely.
Whaleoil for PM

No comments: