Monday, September 25, 2006

No raw material

No Herald this morning. Looked up from the Marmite soldiers to be greeted by a bench full of zero in the newsprint department. The paper boy will be beaten within an inch of his life. But...........
Latest opinion poll shows hopeful progress in decline of Labour's popularity and the rise of some other mob - any other mob, please. All expected but the thing that astonishes me is that bloody Helen is still the preferred PM in the eys of nearly 40% of the population. Why? I really am not understanding.
The Exclusive Brethren. Now here's a very odd kettle of fish. That they are getting a slating from the left is entirely expected but let us not forget that they are not illegal, and they are spending their own money. Being odd is what makes life interesting - I hear there are people who livebait for marlin. What really strikes me as odd is that this mob is prepared to spend an awful lot of money trying to influence the politics of this country and yet flatly refuse to vote. Very strange. Let us not also forget that all this would not have come to prominence if the headmistress did not need a smokescreeen to hide the fact that she has stolen money. I'm sure you will recall that she stole this from you and me.
I really am a bit hamstrung without some raw material

No comments: